This non-commercial site is for educational purposes only. The material used in his site has been gathered in good faith according to fair use standards with full citations of all sources. For best practices in fair use, we have consulted:
- Literature: The Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Poetry
(Center for Media & Social Impact)
- Images: The Code of Best Practices in Fair Use in the Visual Arts
We would like to thank Roger Conover, Editor and Literary Executor for the Estate of Mina Loy, for granting us permission to use and reproduce Mina Loy’s work, including material from the Private Collection of Roger Conover and from the Mina Loy Papers, Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library. Permission to reproduce texts and images from the publications of Mina Loy has been granted by Roger Conover, Literary Executor of the Estate of Mina Loy. We are grateful to Carolyn Burke for generously granting us free use of the material from the Carolyn Burke Collection on Mina Loy and Lee Miller, Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
We are also grateful to libraries and digital archives that have made their collections freely available to scholars; in particular we would like to thank the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library for use of their Digital Collections.
Whenever possible, we have attempted to secure permissions for any material that exceeds “fair use” standards or is protected by copyright. In some instances, it can be difficult to determine who, if anyone, holds the rights to materials or artifacts. In such instances, text and images will be considered on loan until someone objects. If you own the rights to something published here and would like it removed or cited differently, please contact us using the form below.
Citation Guidelines for this Site
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, which means that you are free to share and adapt any material on this site, provided that:
- You provide an attribution to us;
- The material is not copyrighted by someone else.
Some materials on this site are held in copyright, including Loy’s work and the work of other writers, artists, and photographers. We have secured permission to reprint these materials here, and should you wish to use or adapt these copyrighted materials, you must seek permission from the original copyright holders:
- Information about copyright holders may be found in the WATCH File.
- For information on reprinting Loy’s work, see Loy Rights and Permissions.
To cite or provide attribution to this site, we recommend you use the following format (following MLA Style):
- For the entire site: Mina Loy: Navigating the Avant-Garde. Edited by Suzanne W. Churchill et al. Davidson College, 2019. https://mina-loy.com. Accessed [day-month-year].
- For an individual essay, post, or page: [Author’s last name, first name]. [“Title.”] Mina Loy: Navigating the Avant-Garde. Edited by Suzanne W. Churchill et al. Davidson College, 2019. [URL of specific page or post]. Accessed [day-month-year].
Note: these citation guidelines will change when we complete our work and relocate the site on UGA’s server in Fall 2019.