By Rochel L. Gasson, English PhD
Use the arrows to move through the timeline (or view in full screen).
For more details about Loy’s time in Italy, explore these chapters in the Mina Loy Baedeker:
- Brown, Pam. “Interview Carolyn Burke in Conversation with Pam Brown about Mina Loy.” Jacket # 5 – Interview with Carolyn Burke about Her Mina Loy Biography, 1998, jacketmagazine.com/05/mina-iv.html.
- Burke, Carolyn. Becoming Modern the Life of Mina Loy. Farrar, Straus, and Giroux., 1997.
- Freud, Sigmund. Beyond the Pleasure Principle; Trans. by C. J. M. Hubback. London, Vienna:
- International Psycho-Analytical, 1922; Bartleby.com, 2010. www.bartleby.com/276/. [Date of Printout].
- Loy, Mina, and Roger L. Conover. The Last Lunar Baedeker. Jargon Society, 1982.
- Loy, Mina. Ed. Roger L. Conover. The Lost Lunar Baedeker. Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 1996.
- “Mina Loy – Navigating the Avant-Garde.” Mina Loy – Navigating the Avant-Garde, 2018, mina-loy.com/.
- Parmar, Sandeep. Reading Mina Loy’s Autobiographies: Myth of the Modern Woman. Bloomsbury, 2014.
- Potter, Rachel, and Suzanne Hobson. The Salt Companion to Mina Loy. Salt Publishing, 2010.
This timeline was created on Knight Lab’s free, open-source tool Timeline JS.