By Rochel L. Gasson, English PhD
Use the arrows to move through the timeline (or view in full screen).
> Next timeline (1936-1953)
For more details about Loy’s time in Italy, explore this chapter in the Mina Loy Baedeker:
- Brown, Pam. “Interview Carolyn Burke in Conversation with Pam Brown about Mina Loy.” Jacket # 5 – Interview with Carolyn Burke about Her Mina Loy Biography, 1998, jacketmagazine.com/05/mina-iv.html.
- Burke, Carolyn. Becoming Modern the Life of Mina Loy. Farrar, Straus, and Giroux., 1997.
- Freud, Sigmund. Beyond the Pleasure Principle; Trans. by C. J. M. Hubback. London, Vienna:
- International Psycho-Analytical, 1922; Bartleby.com, 2010. www.bartleby.com/276/. [Date of Printout].
- Loy, Mina, and Roger L. Conover. The Last Lunar Baedeker. Jargon Society, 1982.
- Loy, Mina. Ed. Roger L. Conover. The Lost Lunar Baedeker. Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 1996.
- “Mina Loy – Navigating the Avant-Garde.” Mina Loy – Navigating the Avant-Garde, 2018, mina-loy.com/.
- Parmar, Sandeep. Reading Mina Loy’s Autobiographies: Myth of the Modern Woman. Bloomsbury, 2014.
- Potter, Rachel, and Suzanne Hobson. The Salt Companion to Mina Loy. Salt Publishing, 2010.
This timeline was created on Knight Lab’s free, open-source tool Timeline JS.